You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
MNSPUG - Connecting people, process and information
Use SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
To navigate through the Ribbon, use standard browser navigation keys. To skip between groups, use Ctrl+LEFT or Ctrl+RIGHT. To jump to the first Ribbon tab use Ctrl+[. To jump to the last selected command use Ctrl+]. To activate a command, use Enter.
Tab 1 of 3.
Tab 2 of 3.
Tab 3 of 3.
Minnesota SharePoint Users Group
August 2010 MNSPUG
SharePoint 2010 Composite Application for Knowledge Management
In this month's meeting we will go behind the scenes of a SharePoint 2010 composite application for knowledge management.
We will demonstrate how the SharePoint 2010 solution was architected and developed highlighting the following areas:
• Integrating SharePoint with data (CRM) using Business Connectivity Services (BCS)
• Leveraging InfoPath connected with workflow
• Managing employee skill data using the MySite
• Connecting documents and digital assets with metadata
• Writing custom events to the MySite activity feed
• Surfacing information with Search
• Integrating Silverlight with SharePoint
8/11/2010 11:00 AM
8/11/2010 12:00 PM
User Group Meeting
Created at 5/28/2010 3:47 PM by Wes Preston
Last modified at 10/23/2012 2:41 PM by Brian Caauwe
Use this page to add attachments to an item.