You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
MNSPUG - Connecting people, process and information
Use SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
To navigate through the Ribbon, use standard browser navigation keys. To skip between groups, use Ctrl+LEFT or Ctrl+RIGHT. To jump to the first Ribbon tab use Ctrl+[. To jump to the last selected command use Ctrl+]. To activate a command, use Enter.
Tab 1 of 3.
Tab 2 of 3.
Tab 3 of 3.
Minnesota SharePoint Users Group
June 2010 MNSPUG
SharePoint for the Internet
Review of SharePoint as a platform for public-facing internet sites. Some of the topics we'll cover include:
• SharePoint's history as a web content management (WCM) platform (SharePoint 2003, 2007, 2010)
• The business case for SharePoint as a WCM platform
• SharePoint WCM capabilities
• Branding and customization options
• Hosting options (self-hosted, hosting partner, BPOS)
• A brief look at related products needed to make your deployment successful
6/9/2010 11:00 AM
6/9/2010 12:00 PM
User Group Meeting
Created at 5/28/2010 3:45 PM by Wes Preston
Last modified at 10/23/2012 2:41 PM by Brian Caauwe
Use this page to add attachments to an item.